hi ya'll

Hope ya'll enjoy 'reading' or skimming through my blog :)

like-it-take-it ~ hate-it-leave-it!!!

My photo
Putrajaya, Putrajaya, Malaysia
16 years of age..love having friends n hope you all enjoy reading my blog...? Maybe :)

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mock Project Self Evaluation

The Group Work

1.What have I contributed to the group project?
I haven't contribute in a lot fro the group project but I do con tribute in some for example, giving some information to writ in the fish bone diagram and also some of the meeting with the teacher. One of my most  contribution was in writing the proposal for out group to teach the the primary school kids about our topic which is about peak oil, working together hand in hand with Ezwan, who is also in the group. Other than that,  I also contributed in the Group Evaluation by giving them, the people I was suppose to work together with, some ideas I have in mind about some of the stuff that we have done in class.

2.What would I do differently next time?  Why?
I would work out about how much of a job I could take in so that I could take as much job as possible and help the team to finish the work faster and if possible make the work much more easier. I could also do some more research about the topic to help me with the work given.

3.What have I learnt about working together?
I have many thing and facts about working together. I've learn the fact that it is as it sounds like, you have to work together in order to achieve something; the goal that has been set by us, the team members. Other than the most obvious thing, I have also learned that it is important for us to understand and also mostly good that we agree to each other; checking in their view about the proposal that you wanted to do instead of just doing it on your own in order for them to also have the chance to contribute in the project. It is very important, in a group of people, to have trust in each others work, and we all can achieve their trust by doing our own job. It doesn't need to be perfect, it just that the fact that you are showing that you are trying your best to achieve the set goal. 

4.What has been good/challenging about working as part of a group?
It is hard for me to say that it has been easy working in the group of people for I do not have a good sense of being part of the team. I have always prefer work alone individually with out having any problems with the works that I am not good at. But although it is hard, it has also show that working together is much more fun and much more interesting because there are so much that I need to learn and there will always be this person, one of them from the group, that will always help me with my work, telling me what I did good and what I have to improve more in the future. 

What have I learnt doing the project?

1.What have I learnt about;

a. deciding on and planning a project?
The thing about deciding and planning is that you need to understand the topic it self before you can start. Deciding may be hard, may be easy depending the choice you had in hand. Planning is a bit to the hard side because we are lacking works that are available for all of us to do. 

b. planning and producing research?
For planning I learned that it could be a bit hard because research is not one of my strongest side. I need to learn more about researching; about how to do it more specifically to one topic instead of running to or change to a bit of off topic, something else instead.

c. reading and presenting my ideas?
This job is quite an easy work for me for I am the kind of person who's ideas comes offhandedly without me having to think about it. But because of my not much of confidence about my self, it is hard for me to read it out loud to my group member. I can only do it if it is really necessary, for example if none of the team member can answer the question asked by the teacher, then that is the time where I could jump in and give my service of answering the question my self. 

d. time management?
I have not yet master this part of job. I can do my work perfectly fine but thinking about submitting it in time is quite hard for me to do since my time management have't reach the official standard for a normal student. I need to learn about it more in the future in order for me to finish and submit my work in time, maybe earlier if possible.

2.What would you do differently to develop these skills?
I would read more and try to have more jobs to do so that I could have the chance to see my improvement individually for each job. I would also have some kind of a schedule to help me to manage my time more perfectly too.


3.How did I approach my individual contribution?
I am not sure if I did enough for this part but so far, most of the things that I have to do individually is good enough like doing this blog. i just need to do it more in the future, updating it with all of the thing I have done in class, listing about what I've done in it and also about what I have learn throughout those lesson I had.


4.What are the most valuable points I have learnt?  Why?
The most valuable point I have learned is that, if I can't trust or be trust (by) my team member, none of us can separate the work equally between us. This is because, if I didn't do my work good enough or fast enough, the team will cast me (or one of us that has not been a good team worker) aside and will try their best to give me (or the person) the most easy job that could be done by everybody even those in the lower grade, making it hard for them to say that 'This is what I've done' or 'my strongest ability is...' in which going to give them trouble in terms of their individual contribution.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowerss C: / follower